Sunday, October 24, 2004

All da ballas at da wedding getting tipsy

I made it back home yesterday in time to get to the wedding. It was a fast wedding which was good because I was ready to get to the alcohol. I went to the wedding with three girls, which made the drinking all the more fun. Actually, there were a lot of law students around because it was two students who got married.

We get to the restaurant and start the drinking. I think that I had four beers when we were there and a glass of champagne. Then we headed out to go to my apartment while we waited for the movie. We drank with a couple other friends at my apartment. I had two shots of Yager, a white russian, and a beer.

Around ten we left to go and see The Grudge. We wanted to see it while we were drunk, which is what happened. The only person who didn't drink at my apartment was the driver, so I guess that was responsible of her. I had already seen Ju-On, so I just got to text messaging on my phone to see if I could find someone to hook up with.

After the movie we went to a Thai restaurant for some pad thai noodles. It was my first time to try them, so I was really excited. They were great. Then when I got home I immediately crashed. Now I have a slight hangover. I guess that's what happens when you have eight to nine drinks.


Comments: