Thursday, October 07, 2004

Another Day Another Cancellation

It's unfortunate that this morning I had an email waiting for me from the Shygirl that cancelled our lunch.


I'm sorry for the late notice, but something came up with my law review responsibilities and I am going to have to meet with the other [cut out information to protect her identity] editors at 12:30 tomorrow. Is it possible to go back to the original plan and try coffee on Monday at 11:00? Hopefully it won't be raining next week. (I also heard that it is supposed to rain all day tomorrow and Friday, so we may have gotten caught in the rain again tomorrow anyway).

Sorry again and let me know if next Monday will work for you.

Unfortunate but she did talk to me after our first class together. She seemed to be a blue about canceling the lunch, but I tried to not be pouty.

Perhaps she's just not into me?


Comments: