Thursday, October 14, 2004

Another Run In With Fogerty

After I was finished with some work at school, I stopped by the pet store. There were a couple cute cats that needed adopting, but I decided that I shouldn't do that right now. I'm wanting a dog in the future, so I think one cat is more than enough. Anyhow, I still had to buy food, kitty litter, and a new scratch box for Sophia.

Take note that my apartment complex doesn't really allow pets. I keep her around because she's worth an eventual eviction, but I try to hid her until the inevitable occurs. It's still early enough that everyone can see me as I run through the parking lot towards my car. I was hauling ass until I saw Fogerty come out of his door and into my path.

Once Fogerty got in my way I sort of stopped. He just looked at me for a good ten seconds. Well, not at me so much as at the kitty litter and food that were in my hands. I had a sort of snide look on my face and told him that the secret is out. He was going towards the dumpster, so he took off.

When he came back I was just getting into my apartment, so I asked him something about it. He said, "you better be glad it's a cat, because if it was a dog I'd call the management." Why? Because Fogerty is insane. I guess that a dog bark would bug him even though he continually listens to his music at blaring levels. I smiled and said that cats are pretty quiet. He nodded and said it didn't bug him.

After I got everything situated in my apartment, I decided to pay Fogerty a visit. I wanted to let him know that I appreciated his "Fogerty" album he gave me, and that I would be willing to give him a Grateful Dead concert or something.

I get to the door and ring the bell. Who answers the door? It's Fogerty in nothing but whitey tighties! Fuck!!! I decided to stand there very confused and disgusted while I rattled off something about giving him a CD, then I took off.

You think that I could make this shit up?


Comments:

Yes. Lie. Little bits and pieces here and there would be convincing, but all of these things happening with the same person at the same time?

If this IS true, I'd move.
I really HOPE you made this one up...