Sunday, October 10, 2004

Dominos Found Me on Saturday

First, sorry for the lack of a post yesterday, but the free time slipped away from me. I woke up and called Dominos to see what was going on. My excuse of helping Biggity wasn't going to work because she was going to an MBA orientation that would make her late for the football game. Since I had to run errands in the morning it would have been an complete lie to say that I would be busy at noon.

After talking for about ten minutes we decided that it would be a good idea to have a watching party. I got of the phone so that I could get my apartment in a presentable condition. Then I went over to Biggity's work to pick up the money and list of items to buy. Who knew that matting for artwork would cost a couple hundred dollars. It didn't even seem like that much material, but I guess it's just expensive to matte things.

I made it back to the apartment shortly before Dominos arrived. We turned on the OU-Texas game and watched most of it. There wasn't much to watch as OU was kicking ass. We drank some of her Captain Morgan's and ended up talking for awhile while drinking. There wasn't much attention being paid to the game. I did tell her that at the end of the game I'd have to get some work done with studying.

The Dominos was giving a lot of hints to me, so we ended up making out. It was fun but I held back on being all that interested, because I'm not. We talked a little more about what we're up to this week. The game ended and she went home.

Later that evening the Biggity came over to pick up his stuff. We decided to go out and grab a burger. We saw this 50's girl who was really cute. She was standing the entire time while her family was eating. I'm not sure why she was standing but her skirt was awesome. I dropped Biggity off at his place and came back to do a lot of reading.

A couple adventures worth speaking of but the studying is boring.


Comments: