Friday, October 08, 2004

Dominos Knocking at the Door

Around ten this evening I received a call from the Dominos girl. This has turned into a situation where I've got to act to end things. She hasn't just drifted off as I hoped.

She called this evening to say that her friends where going to some bar to watch the Texas/OU football game tomorrow. However, she thought it might be more fun to have a "private party" where she would bring the Captain Morgan's and microwave popcorn.

Tempting.

I'm not sure what to do. My friend Biggity needs someone to pick up some art supplies tomorrow before he heads back to Wichita next weekend. Basically his work hours are when this place is open, so he can't go and do it himself.

There might have been other people he could call, but he wanted to check with me first.

I found my out?

I'm thinking that I'll call Dominos tomorrow to say that I'll be busy during part of the game. I'm still debating though because it could be fun. She's a nice enough girl and attractive.

Captain Morgan's and private party is such a bad idea under the circumstances. Isn't it?


Comments: