Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Eating BBQ With Subway Jared

This evening I went out to dinner with the Clinic mom and her husband to this BBQ place in Dallas called Dickies. We went with hungry stomachs and a will to eat the fatty bbq like there was no end in sight. And we did!

However, we weren't expecting to see the national spokesman for healthy eating sitting at the table across the dining room. I looked over a couple times before telling Clinic Mom who was scarfing down a plate of ribs across the way. I look over and he looks back. I smile and he smirks. After he looks away, I whisper to the table that Jared is at the table across the way with a friend.

They didn't believe that it was actually Jared even though it was him. Clinic mom convinced an eavesdropper at the table beside ours that he should go over and ask Jared what he's doing at this fat factory. The guy goes over and asks if he is Jared. After a few seconds the guy comes back over to his table and lets us know that I was correct.

I'm not sure what Jared was doing in Dallas, Texas, but I certainly understanding wanting some good food instead of the subway shit.


Comments: