Sunday, October 31, 2004

Late Night Trickery

I went out last night in my costume with a few friends. Some of you might want to know what I decided to dress as for Halloween this year. Well, I can tell you that my outfit was better than your outfit. Actually, it probably wasn't unless you're one of those people who don't dress up for Halloween. Why do you not get a costume? It's a lot of fun. You should start wearing costumes for Halloween.

My costume this year was a Jared outfit. That's right, I found a mask a couple of years ago for Jared. I didn't go as Jared at the time, but since decided it is high time to go as Jared. I put on the mask, wore some khakis, threw on a bland shirt and bought a footlong to carry around. I was the thin king.

Some interesting things that I saw:

1) A lot of people who didn't want to dress up because they didn't think it was cool. They looked like losers.

2) Two guys (one dressed like the Rock and the other in a Ladybug costume) who were eating hotdogs from a street vender like they were practicing for the hotdog eating olympics. They each had about 5 or 6 on my watch.

3) Girl telling me that she had nothing under her little devil outfit and begged me to lift it up and see.

4) Another girl telling me that she had a boyfriend.

5) Guy telling me not to offer his girlfriend drinks

6) Guy not happy when I tell him that it takes a special guy to go out dressed like R Kelly.

7) Guy pissed off at this but later dancing like a madman to an R Kelly song that came on. I think he secretly lusts after the young ones. He was in his 40s (I would guess) and this girl was not over 25.

It was a fun night down at the clubs.


Comments:

Jared as in a friend of yours or Jared as in the Subway guy?
Oh, Subway Jared!
hahah, that sounds like a fun night...

never look under a girls skirt after being invited to do so on Halloween. I dont know about you, but in my neck of the woods (the west village)...you look under that skirt and you'll must likely find a penis :)

Good times, God I love this city

ps- your costume rocked!