Monday, October 11, 2004

The Nanny Drove Into a Pole

Last night I got a call from Biggity telling me that he wandered into a girl who was involved in some sort of a car accident. Biggity doesn't have a car and had run out of milk, so he took off towards the uptown area to go by the Albertson's. That's nice but the walk is a little over twenty minutes, so he has to run back home when he buys milk. Comical, I know. I laugh at him every opportunity I get because he refuses to go to the convenience store that's just a block away.

Running back home the Biggity noticed a car that someone got up onto the sidewalk and was wedged against a cement wall. That doesn't help the paint any. The Nanny was jumping all over the place because she was upset about her car. She thought Biggity was running towards her to lend her a helping hand. Little did she know that his milk was spoiling with each passing minute. There were two emergencies but Biggity had to figure out which was worse. The car or the milk. Hell the car couldn't get any worse than it already was because it wasn't driving anywhere.

The Nanny was freaking out enough that Biggity was fearing his life. Life wins over his milk, so he stopped for his own good. Besides, he figured that the fattiness of his whole milk would prevent it from spoiling as rapidly as he was imagining while running. In a panting way he asked the Nanny what the hell her car was doing banged up on the sidewalk. She was crying and saying that she had no way to get home. Biggity had half-way spoiled milk and no way to get her home. He called me for assistance.

I told Biggity that it was time to lend her his cell phone (I'm not sure where her's was) to call the police while I came over. The story goes something about how she was driving home from dinner when a maroon truck driving erratically came by and made her swerve. At some point she hit the curb and then spun up onto the sidewalk where she narrowly missed hitting this pole dead on. Instead the car swung out and only a part crashed into the pole. The rest of the car was fucked up by the wall.

The police got there a little before I arrived, so I wasn't able to hear all that was said to the Nanny. She was upset still because this maroon car, which I'm not even sure really existed, hit the brakes for a second and then took off. She didn't see a license plate or have any specific information about the car. Recently she paid off her Camaro so she dropped the full coverage on it. She says she was thinking about selling the car before too long. The officer told her that if he filed an accident report it would do nothing but raise her insurance rates. She later told me that would be bad because she was in a wreck when she was 21. I'm guessing she was around 23 or 24.

After the Police got finished talking to her about the accident and arranging a wrecker she came over to talk to me. I agreed to take her home and Biggity back to his apartment. On the ride home she did a lot of crying about the accident. Her breathe did a lot of talking about all the alcohol she had consumed. She told me that she was a nanny and there was now no way that she could do her job. Then she cried a little more about her lack of insurance to cover this accident.

I dropped her off at her place, which was a long ass way from where I wanted to be, and then turned around to take Biggity home. My guess is that nobody was driving erratically on the road except her. She seemed to be tipsy enough to drive poorly. I think she hit the curb and tweaked the car enough that it lost control. Perhaps she's telling the truth about an erratic driver who hit the pedal after she nearly lost her life by a pole coming at her, but I doubt the story. She just didn't seem credible to me despite the fact that she was a hot nanny.

If you employ this hot nanny you might want to think twice about letting her drive your precious little kids around. She'll fuck them up after a couple cocktails.


Comments: