Sunday, October 03, 2004

Signal for Change

This evening the Biggity and I went to On the Border to grab some dinner. I had a little bit of a gift card to finish off, so I splurged on the fajitas. The food was good but the restaurant was quiet, so there isn't any fun story from inside the restaurant.

Actually, we were treated to a performance by Frat Boy and the Short Skirts before we left. There was the pimp frat boy with a few girls in short skirts hanging out at his table even though he was a dork and spilled a beer all over himself. But that is entirely too believable to fool anyone. We laughed at Frat Boy and the Short Skirts and took off before the encore.

Driving back to Biggity's we saw Beggar Mime hanging out at the side of the road. He was looking for change, I think, but nobody really knew because the sign he was holding was invisible. He walked up and down with his hands in the air like he was holding a sign and showing it to the traffic. Was there a sign? Nope. Just his hands and his imagination. We couldn't figure out if he was senile or just a badass miming beggar. When Beggar Mime made it to my truck I pretended to roll down my window and give him a buck. Not really because I'm not a tool. I gave him a dollar because I thought it was creative.'

I hope that Beggar Mime isn't enjoying a mini bottle of Hot Damn right now. Ok, maybe I do hope he is because it beats a sandwich from the gas station. How long can one live on Hot Damn? Get back to me on that Beggar Mime.


Comments: