Tuesday, October 05, 2004

The Story Becomes Clearer

Last night I hosted a Monday Night Football party at Ben's Half-Yard House. I wanted it there because they have smaller crowds, football bingo, and dollar drinks all night. There was a pretty good turnout and a lot of beer went down. One person in our group won football bingo, one person won a hat throwing a football through the target, and I won some drawing that entitled me to $10 off my tab.

Laura never dropped by despite being invited, but she wasn't committed to going. I figured that it was probably better because I was sloppy by half time. Actually, I did a little dance at one point. I also alerted Biggity to the fact the two girls playing darts wanted guys to come and play darts with them. One girl was the QB because she won the football throwing competition. It made a mockery of Biggity because he only got a hat. She was wearing a NCA Cheerleader shirt that made me think she was an extra-hot QB. I never got sloppy enough to talk to her because she still had bad roots. I needed another half yard to take that extra step.

After the game was over a few of us took off to the Party Animals apartment. The Party Animals are a married couple that live right below Biggity. One of the Party Animals is in law school with me and is really cool. Biggity and I stopped to buy a couple 40s. He got a Schlitz and I got a Miller thing. We got to the apartment and I don't remember much of what happened after I started into my 40. Here are some of the highlights as relayed to me from a few sources:
  • Chased a six week old kitten multiple times and usually caught her.
  • Got bite multiple times by the kitten, but didn't feel it.
  • Said to Biggity, "Beer me, Bitch."
  • He refused to get me a beer and considered those fighting words.
  • Wrestled with Biggity.
  • I lost bad, but I rolled across the apartment trying to win.
  • One of the Party Animals and Voldemort lost a bet because they believed I could take Biggity.
  • Told jokes that made everyone laugh, but I can't remember them.
  • Fell asleep and turned into a mural of crass drawings.
  • Tried to tell everyone that I was good to drive home.
  • Ran away from Biggity towards the crack houses.
  • Saw hobos in the field by one of the crack houses.
  • Tried to tell Biggity that I saw people but he didn't believe me that people were hanging out in the field.
  • Fell asleep on Biggity's couch.
  • Woke up with a bad hangover and drove home.
  • Realized that I shouldn't be sleeping because I needed to get stuff done at school.
  • Hated my day.

I keep hearing more events that occurred during the night. If you have any further information, please let me know.



Comments:

Lie. If you had done all of that, you wouldn't have been able to post anything the next day at 3:51 pm.