Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Witnessing the Wedding

This evening I went to a birthday party of my friend Winter. She turned 25 today, so she was ready to party when she figured out we had planned a surprise party. It turned out that she was actually surprised. Usually those things don't work out to surprise anyone.

It's difficult for me to type because I had about six rapid shots with Winter and a couple of her friends. One of the girls at the party, who I don't know, but she kept talking about Wham, was pretty hot.

Wham girl was interested in hooking up with a guy. She was telling me that she had never had sex in the rain. I mentioned that I hadn't either but that I would think it would be a little risky on a night like tonight when there was lightening. Wham thought that the lightening would make it a lot more exciting.

After a few shots I started to like Wham despite the fact that she was annoying. Out of respect for Winter's birthday party I decided that it wouldn't be cool to leave the party to try to hook up with Wham in the rain.

Being respectful is often a bad decision.


Comments: