Thursday, November 18, 2004

Finding the "MILFs"

A few members of my family came to visit me for the weekend. This included my mom, grandmother, sister, and my sisters boy and girl. The normal routine is that I will go and meet them, grab some dinner, and follow them around while they shop.

Today I got stuck on diaper duty with the my niece and nephew. While my mom and sister went shopping, they left me behind in some child play area in the mall. It was actually a cool area with these different breakfast items that the kids could play on. The floor and the structures were all soft enough that the falls wouldn't hurt anyone.

They played and I watched them running around. Oh, my niece is almost 2 and my nephew is almost 5, so it was all very cute. However, it wasn't long before I noticed all these hot women hanging out with their kids. Some of them were married but many weren't. Score!

Now I just need to figure out how to find a little kid to take to the mall with me on a regular basis.


Comments:

MILFs rock. The only advantage I have as a single dad is having this connection with all the single moms out there.
Truth. This is more believable than the later one about your relatives (see comments there).