Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Monday Night Football Fights

I watched Monday Night Football at a bar yesterday with a group of my friends. We were upset because our Dallas Cowboys were feeling the pain. My frustration was only increased when a table near us switched from being Dallas fans to suddenly being fans of the Eagles. It didn't make any sense. At the beginning of the game they were yelling for the Cowboys. I guess that they didn't like cheering for the loser, so they decided to change their team in the middle of the game. Well, they got louder and more obnoxious as the game when on, so I eventually got louder too. They didn't like it when I let them know that if they didn't shut up on their own accord, I would help them do it. No. They actually seemed to be quite upset by this, but I had a few of my friends on my own side. While punches weren't thrown...there was a lot of yelling back and forth. Fun times.


Comments:

Lie. Even a drunken man in Dallas isn't going to suddenly root for the Eagles.