Sunday, November 14, 2004

Not taking Advantage

I've been called on a few times by Dominos. First was last week on Tuesday when she called to see what I was up to. I felt a little bad that I had given up on her, or on us, so I said we should get together. She agreed, and we decided that we would get together on Saturday. I figured that I might as well use her persistence as a way to get some action, right?

I suggested that we go out to dinner and rent a movie. She agreed and told me to call her back with the specifics. I let her know that I had a presentation and studying for the MPRE examination, so I probably wouldn't be able to call her for awhile. Indeed, I forgot to call her on Wednesday and Thursday. I went out on Friday, so it wasn't until later that I saw I missed her call. I called her back that night (she was drunk), but she didn't pick up because she had passed out.

Come Saturday, we talk on the phone, and I cancel. I didn't want to deal with a last minute thing. Then she called me earlier today. I didn't answer the phone, because I had the ringer off. I still haven't called her back to let her know that I don't want to do anything right now. She wanted to come over for a "Shrek Marathon." I haven't seen either of the Shrek movies, so I wasn't really motivated to see them right now.

This whole situation is unfortunate. Why don't I just make her happy and take advantage of her?


Comments:

Truth. You can't make up a woman wanting company to watch a Shrek marathon.