Monday, November 08, 2004

Presentation Block

These past couple days I've been cooped up in my apartment trying to organize a paper and power point presentation. I simply am not able to do it. It isn't a matter of knowledge on the subject. Reading of articles has been non-stop, so I'm not concerned about that. I could talk to someone for hours about the subject, but I wouldn't want to because it's sort of boring. My problem is just organizing it into a neat little power point presentation.

How do you business people do it? I can't figure it out.

Anyhow, this should be going for another day or so, and then I'll do the presentation on Wednesday.


Comments:

I do this all day long. There is a simple formula to follow. Every story has a beginning, middle and end. Just follow that and you'll be cool.