Saturday, December 04, 2004

Shrek Marathon

Dominos finally convinced me that I should let her come over for a Shrek Marathon. I decided that it was an alright idea, in large part, because I don't have my first final exam until Friday.

I went out and bought a little thing of wine, Captain Morgans, and ordered us a pizza. It turns out she doesn't really like wine, so I'm going to save that for a rainy day, but she does love Captain's and Coke. I knew this, so I bought it especially for her tastes. I gave it a shot and decided that it was alright. I'm not a huge fan though.

We started the first Shrek a little before the pizza arrived. We were busy watching the movie when her phone rang. After she talked for a minute she gave the phone to me. Her girlfriend wanted to know if we would come to a bar in Addison, because of some sort of an ex being there and wanting to make the ex jealous. She said that she'd buy me a shot, so I agreed to coming out there for a little while.

The pizza came so we decided to eat it for a few minutes. After a couple slices we took off for the bar. I met her friend, had a shot, a few beers, danced a little, met two of this friend's exes, and then convinced the friend that Dominos and I had to leave.

We went back, at this point I was pretty drunk, to ostensibly finish watching the two Shreks. We did watch both of them but there was a lot of making out during it. She left around midnight to go back to her place.

All in all, the Shrek Marathon wasn't too bad. My overall impression of Dominos is still not all that great. I'm just not feeling it.


Comments: