Sunday, January 23, 2005

Bloody Football

Growing up involved very minimal exposure to sports. I played soccer, but I was never interested in professional sports. I didn't like football, baseball, or basketball, so I didn't watch any of them on TV.

The only time my family really watched sports was when the Superbowl came on. We had all the family over to watch. I loved those days because it was a big game and everyone was there cheering on their favorite teams.

I have since changed to the point where I will easily watch 15 hours of sports a week if allowed. Who am I kidding? I'd watch non-stop sports if I could.

Today was one of those fun days where a big group of friends go together to watch hours of football. There was plenty of beer, pizza, and other items of junk food to go around. We had a great time watching the game, talking about everything, and fighting over the games.


Comments: