Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Boom Boom!!!

Really there are just two things to discuss today that doesn't have very much to do with one another. One is a good thing and the other is a very good thing.

First, the good thing is that I decided to get some back bone and tell Dominos that things aren't working out. It was the most odd conversation, because we've only gone on four dates. We rarely talk to each other. It seems to be more that she calls me whenever she goes out and drinks. I wanted that to end and I think that it will now. I told her that it seemed clear that neither of us really seemed to have much interest in a relationship together, so I don't want to be called for dates or anything anymore. She was cool with it.

The second thing that is really great was Chika Chika Boom Boom day at Chuys! You'd better bet that Wednesday is the best day in the world. I've got into a weekly habit of going to get these oh so good enchiladas with my friend Amanda. She loves them too. After our admin law class we head over and feast. It is brilliant. Basically they are chicken enchiladas with the very best sauce ever. It's a cheesy sauce with green chile sauce sort of mixed together. Words can't describe how wonderful they taste.

I admit that my belly isn't happy that I only fed it Lucky Charms for dinner. I was in a hurry before my evening class though.

That was my day. Good and very good!


Comments: