Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Days Off

Tuesday evenings are typically a good time. Since Biggity has Wednesday off work, we try to go out with friends on Tuesday nights.

This Tuesday was no different in that respect but there was one big difference. I didn't study this evening.

Usually I will study on Tuesdays until 9pm or so, and then I will call Biggity to head out. We can usually find a few other people who want to join in the festivities. This time I wasn't able to study beforehand because I went to dinner with three of my friends. Then I went to watch an intramural basketball game.

The dinner was with an attorney friend, a law student friend, and her husband. It was a lot of fun. Catching up on old times with friends is typically a good time. We went to Cafe Brazil which serves pretty good food. Actually, I love their grilled cheese sandwich, which is what I got. I convinced the lawyer friend to do the same.

After all of this, I went straight to school to watch some of the law girls playing an intramural game -- they won. After that I found Biggity and a couple of people who live by him. We went out for some drinks and went back to their place to watch some Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

The problem with all of this is that I have an 8:30a class on Wednesdays. Even though it's good for Biggity, it is terrible for me.


Comments: