Monday, January 31, 2005

Email Fights

Does anyone else like to get into fights over emails? I know that I do. The most recent one happened with three of my bosses for a school job that I have. My immediate boss sent me an email that was asking something of me that I couldn't do. Basically, I wasn't in a position to commit. I told him that I couldn't but I made a guess at what I could do. He emailed me back and said that wasn't good enough. Then I sent a longer, nastier email.

I guess he forwarded on to a boss who I have never met and someone who I have met. The one I haven't met emailed me to clear up a few things but ultimately say the same thing as my normal boss. I let her have it too.

Bring them on! Unless they fire me (which they probably will) I won't quit!

UPDATE: Right after I posted this there was an email waiting in my box for the higher boss who I have met. Apparently he didn't like the tone of my email (who blames him), so he wants to talk. I called and left a message and sent him an email.


Comments: