Saturday, January 29, 2005

Retailing Around the Town

This morning I went by school to try out a little Bar Review study course. Actually, it's better described as a pre-bar review study course.

It involved the boring chore of watching videos from previous bar review courses. Somehow I decided that it would be a good idea for me to sit there and act as if I was enjoying what was going on. It was a drag.

After lunch, I watched the videos (along with about 15 other people) until the next break. Then I told my friend Zapata if she wanted to take off. Indeed, she had enough of it. She was going to go computer shopping, because she wanted to see some more Apple laptop computers. I alerted her to the existence of the Apple Store.

Before too long we were at the Apple Store. Does anybody know why this place is packed? It was my first time going there, so I wasn't expecting to find that many people running around. It was difficult to find an available worker but they were friendly enough.

I think that a lot of people don't realize that they're not supposed to push someone out of the way so that they can sample the computer.


Comments: