Saturday, January 22, 2005

Tippin' Another for all the dead boom booms

I was unable to post recently, because someone had the audacity to disparge the boom boom enchiladas via email. She was unable to see my tears and lack of concentration that resulted from this blow.

I sunk very low after this character attack on the boom boom. Very low.

Last night I was wallowing in my apartment. Wishing that I could go back to the innocent days when I believed everyone loves boom boom. In the middle of this upsetting evening, I received a phone call from a few of my friends. Apparently they were sitting on the sidewalk drinking cheap beer and they wanted the entertainment to arrive.

Boom boom was gone. What entertainment could I be?

I didn't even deserve to share their beer.

On the way over I stopped at the liquor store to pick up a cheap 40 of malt. I found a Mickeys. Made it over to the sidewalk and tipped a few drops to the dead boom boom. I will never be able to be the same again, but I was able to bring joy to those who have not heard what boom boom really means.


Comments:

There is always tomorrow. There is always Pappasita's.