Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Basketball Games

Lately I've been going to watch my friends play intramural basketball quite a bit. There are a few of us guys who will watch the girls and cheer them on. It's interesting to watch the girls play a game on a court next to guys playing. The girls are really tough. No holds barred when they are out on the court. That makes it a lot more fun to watch.

This evening the opposing team was really mean on the court. They would elbow, undercut, and push around my friends. The ref didn't seem to want to slow down the play (or he enjoyed watching girls push each other around) so everyone was getting hurt ou there.

Eventually my friend yelled out push and got yelled at by the a player on the opposing team. I guess the fighting didn't have to stop on the court.


Comments: