Monday, February 21, 2005

Family Time Four Times Over

This weekend my family came to town and one of my bestfriends came to town. The days were all spent with my family while the best friend consumed my evenings.

It was crazy.

My family came in on Friday. I met them after a little office party that was held at a place called Dave and Busters. They have these all over the place, so I'm sure you have probably seen one of them. The office party was fun but nothing major happened to speak of. I played some pool against one of my bosses and won based on an eight ball scratch.

I met my family at the Galleria where my sister was ice skating. It was awfully cute. Actually, she was skating for about three hours total. I don't get it. We went to dinner and then I took off shortly after that. By then it was about 9:30pm.

Later that evening I met up with two of my bestfriends, one was Biggity, at my apartment. We talked for awhile and then went to Taco Cabana for some late night snacks. Since I had already had a big dinner, I just got a couple flour tortillas.

I noted that there are a lot of very strange people who go to fast food restaurants late in the evening.


Comments: