Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Messing with Fogerty

Fogerty was loud again, so I called the security people. They went and told him to turn down the music. He tried to figure out who they were but he couldn't get it out of the officer. Then I left so that he wouldn't bug me.

He goes around to each and every neighbor to try to figure out who complained about his loud, obnoxious music. Anyhow, I come back later and he walks out of his apartment to confront me. He seemed to want to fight, which would be a bad idea for Fogerty.

Somehow I convinced him that it wasn't me.

I even had a little mix cd that I gave him when he walked out of his apartment (it happened to be in my hands). He thought it was something that I was coming down to give him. He also saw that I had a Mavericks ticket on me but didn't notice it was from months ago. I guess he thinks my story checked out.

I'm still angry about the whole thing.


Comments:

you sneeky puss