Sunday, February 13, 2005

Putting Things Together

During the Summer I bought a little desk from some office supply store. I came home and put it all together. It ended up taking me a couple hours because my tools are not all that wonderful, and I'm no better at using them. However, I will say that I enjoy putting things together.

I decided that I would wait a little while to get the printer cart. It just meant that my printer would sit on the ground for awhile.

No big deal.

Today I went to buy the matching printer cart that includes a little file drawer. This is just what I wanted. I brought it home and started to put it all together. This board to that board. Until it was all together and ready to go. Despite being half the size of my desk it took about the same amount of time to assemble.

Anyhow, I scoot it into my bedroom to place it besides my desk. I put my printer on top of it and realize that this doesn't fit. Hmm...this is odd, the printer cart is not wide enough.

Well, there goes my ability to pick out good things for my desk set. My printer continues to sit on the floor. Instead, I will put the scanner on the printer cart. It'll all work out fine. It just leaves me a little more desk space which is good, I suppose.


Comments: