Thursday, February 10, 2005

Riding the Train

Earlier I went out with my friend Little Sarah. She used to be a theater major here at my undergrad but moved back to her home in Maine. I guess she got tired of life here in Dallas.

She is back to see friends and mess around for a little while. I convinced her that she should hang out with me today. We did.

First we went out to lunch at this little place that is partially a pharmacy and partially a diner. They have great milkshakes and really good grilled cheese sandwiches. After that we walked around by some of the stores in the area and decided to go and catch the rail.

We hopped on and road it to somewhere that I didn't know. We decided to head back into the city and took the rail to White Rock Lake. We got off and she ran away down the street. Of course, I took off after her and realized that she was hiding up near the top of the overpass. I walked along as though I didn't really know where she was. All of a sudden she came running down from the top after me. I took off towards the lake.

By the point it was getting dark outside, so we couldn't see anything very well. When we were at the lake there was some sort of a weird noise coming from an animal. It scared her so we decided to head back. I think it sounded like a wild boar.

Little Sarah is always fun to hang out with because she's easy going and free-spirited. She just likes to experience new things in life.


Comments:

highland park pharmacy?