Saturday, February 05, 2005

Saturday Nights with the Cat

I went out last night, so I decided that it would be a good idea to stay in this evening. Instead of getting my work done, I decided to go to the nearby Borders. I thumbed through some books, listened to a friend play music (I didn't know she was performing this evening), and I picked up a few magazines to bring home.

Anyhow, it's nice to have evenings where you don't do much.

I plan on taking a long shower, putting on my PJs and eating some ice cream to celebrate.

I'll make sure to give my cat some of her tuna flavored treats and some milk so that she appreciates me being here.


Comments:

Hey can I take a look at your consumer law outline??? I'll love you sooo much! :)

-Carlos Menducci, 2L at University of Michigan Law School
i thought i was the only one spending evenings with my cat.
hmmm.