Monday, February 07, 2005

Swindle Sticks

My work, thus far, has been a pretty enjoyable place to live. I like that everyone is pretty friendly. I don't mind that the named attorney sometimes gets passionate and yells or has a temper. And I think that most people are pretty happy to be there working.

The only problem that I have right now is that I don't have my own desk. I have to move somewhere else every day. They bought a few new computers but they haven't been set up yet.

I think that it's funny that we've got about 40 employees and only five of us are guys. Its unfortunate that there are some rules about dating co-workers. I'm not sure what they are exactly, but I think it's probably a good idea.

Anyhow, I think that a couple of the girls there are really cute. I think that everyone is really nice. I think that quite a few are extremely intelligent. Then I think that everyone blurs some of those lines.

That's about all.


Comments: