Wednesday, March 09, 2005

How would the Lone Ranger Handle This?

It came to my attention that I am basically the Tim of my workplace.
I go in there and mind my own business at my desk only to be bothered
by pesky coworkers.  I will say something that is vaguely aggressive
but just underhand enough to make me laugh to myself.

This would be enough to make things alright but it only gets worse.
There is a Dawn.  Specifically, there is a girl who is a blonde
girl who sort of looks like a cuter Dawn.  At some point I developed a
bit of a crush on her, which then resulted in my asking around about
her.

I found out that she's living with her boyfriend.  However, I still
talk to her and she comes around sometimes with little flirty
intentions.

Yes, I plan on breaking up Dawn and the boy just like Tim.  My office
does have a Christmas party every year.


Comments: