Sunday, March 27, 2005

Sunday's Best

Today I woke up early enough to be able to go on a short run before getting gussied up for church. Everything would have been alright, but I ran slower than I expected, so I was in a huge rush as I prepared for church.

After speeding down the highway, I made it to church.

5 minutes late.

It wasn't too much of a problem because everyone was still standing and the music was still playing. I think that I missed one or two songs, but I didn't miss anything with the sermon. Also, I wasn't a nuisance. However, there were a lot of people looking at me as I passed down the aisle. I had to go to the front because most of the seats were taken. It seemed like everyone was looking.

No problem though, because I was looking pretty nice. I was calmed down after the drive. Much to my chagrin, I noticed when I was leaving the church that I wasn't looking as nice as I had thought. The shirt wasn't tucked in very well and I forgot a belt. Guys cannot get away with the no belt thing like girls can.

Sigh.


Comments: