Sunday, April 10, 2005

One Week and One Fight

There are some people who I cannot stand. It is a very small number of people, because I'm generally known as a very easy going and laid back person. It takes a lot to really make me dislike you. In law school I can think of only one person who has really made me loathe him. There are numerous people who I would refuse to go and grab a drink with, but I still think they are alright.

This one person shall be called The Racist, Sexist, chauvinistic, overly simplistic moron P.S. For short I will just refer to him as TRSCOSMPS or maybe just Bastard.

The Bastard somehow convinced a lot of the 1L law students that he was a good person last year. They voted him as the Student Bar Association President, which is the current source of his bloated ego. It is the only think that drives him to believe he is well liked and respected by others. This is the opposite of the truth.

My friend, Crimlaw, and I were teaching our 1L students about how to do oral arguments in our final class with them before they competed today. The girl in the group mentioned that she was going to be late for a meeting with the SBA and was worried that the Bastard would yell at her. I told her that I would talk to the Bastard and let him know it was our fault.

Skip ahead an hour and you have Crimlaw and me in the parking lot of the school. The Bastard pulls into the parking garage and gets out of his car. I tell him that the girl was late because I was teaching her about moot court and that he shouldn't give her shit. All of a sudden he starts in on me about how he doesn't care about what I'm saying. He says that he isn't planning on giving her shit and there are bigger concerns for him.

The Bastard was thinking about continuing but I had to stop him. Remember, I can't stand this guy, so I'm certainly not going to allow him to insult me with his disinterest. I tell the Bastard that it's time for him to think about all the times he bored me to death with his obnoxious stories about the SBA. I never gave a shit about any of that so I don't give a fuck whether he is happy to hear about this girl or not, he's going to listen.

The Bastard's eyes got large as he realized he pissed me off. Of course, he starts a nervous laugh and claims he was just kidding with me. I tell him to fuck off and leave.


Comments: