Monday, April 04, 2005

Royal Rumble

Normally I am a very calm and collected driver. I don't honk very often because I think that horns are annoying. I glare at people when they honk at others for no real reason: such as wanting them to turn quicker. That's usually my favorite part of driving, when I can glare.

Today was different as I had to honk like crazy at this guy. I was driving down Greenville to go towards my apartment. There is a little turn lane that turns into a store front area that I use to cut through to a back entrance into my apartment. I went into the turn lane and turned on my signal. There was a lot of oncoming traffic so I had to wait for the cars to pass. Just as I saw an opening a person from the store parking lot pulled out in front of me. He couldn't even get into past the center of the road because too many cars were coming from my direction.

Needless to say, I started to honk because he screwed up my opportunity to turn.


Comments: