Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Fun Day Wednesday

On Monday I will begin my classes for bar preparation, so I called my friend to have a Fun Day Wednesday. He came over to my place (most of my friends have seen my new apartment!) and said hi to my super cat. Then we went off on a drive to eat at Red Robin.

The problem with all of this is that I didn't really know where it was located. I ended up finding it after driving far enough away from my apartment. It seriously took like 20 minutes to get there. We got there and ordered one of their wonderful onion ring towers. Yum! It was greasy goodness...

After the lunch we went back to my apartment to play some XBox. We were going to try to play "The Simpsons Hit and Run" but realized that the multiplayer mode isn't dual screen or anything. So I decided that we should play Halo for a little while. We ended up playing it a lot longer than we should have, because I had to leave and meet my Aunt and Uncle.

After only three hours of digestion, it was time to meet family for dinner at a Mexican food restaurant. Yack!

My belly isn't pleased with me. Fun Day Wednesday rules!


Comments:

Hey Curtis,

Thanks a lot for the thoughtful comment. I wish I got to read more of the great blogs out there sometimes so it really means a lot when people drop in and say hi, especially on posts like the most recent one.

Don't be a stranger!:)
Happy graduation. Long time no talk. Hope all is well...where ya move to?