Thursday, June 02, 2005

Truth Serum

Per usual, last weekend I posted three stories of which two are true and one is false. To help you narrow it down I reveal one of the stories that is true.

This week, I'll reveal that the third story about the Rangers game was true. It actually turned out to be a really fun game. Last year, I would always load up on the alcohol both before the game and during. This year I've only been drinking one beer when I'm at the game and none before. I guess it's one of the sadder parts of growing up when you start to experience the negative effects of drinking a lot harder. Recovery is much longer than it used to be.

I did have the nachos, a beer, and an ice cream sundae when I was at the game, so I guess I can't claim to being too healthy. I had a lot of fun though. We went with a group of about 10 friends who are all in the bar review course together. Since we had a long weekend, it was fun to get that time to relax together.

Hopefully there will be another opportunity to watch the Rangers this summer.


Comments:

Wait, I thought 2 were supposed to be true. Isn't that one?
So is this a guessing thing? If so I think the swimming story is the lie.