Saturday, August 20, 2005

Truth Serum

Ok, since it's been a couple weeks since I've posted a truth serum, I will post two.

The first will be for the NYC posting about my recent trip to NYC:

The first story in it is actually true. My mom was quite the klutz that day and spilled her fresh iced tea over the feet of a couple friendly French men. They sort of laughed and tried to scoot away from the puddle that formed on the floor. Then there was the issue of my mom going back to the pizza place and asking for more tea. They filled it back up but it had a little leak in it. In the Amtrak there was a small puddle forming on my mom's tray, so she ended up having to dump the tea down a drain.

The second truth serum is for the posting about the bar examination:

The second story is actually the truth. There was a girl (I can't recall her name right now) who is going to be clerking for an appelate court judge this year. Anyhow, she wasn't all that pleased about some guy sitting to her right who was checking her out before the bar exam. Note: I'm not the guy who was sitting to her right.


Comments: