Sunday, October 03, 2004

The Sunday Reveal

I've decided that once a week, on Sunday, I will reveal whether one of the posts is true or false. For more information on how I will determine which post to reveal, see the update to my introduction.

This week the post to reveal is going to be Timourous Me. This was a falsified account of what happened when I was shopping for music and DVDs at Best Buy.

I did see HarryKerry and did sort of dance around the different aisles to try to meet her. Actually, she gave me a good opportunity to speak to her when she said "excuse me" as she passed in front of me in the TV series on DVD section. I didn't take the bait and she left soon afterwards.

No conversation and no email exchange occurred. I got that idea from a girl I met last fall. The CSI-Runner who gave me her email address after I found her running ahead of me. I sent CSI-Runner an email and ended up going on a date with her.

HarryKerry is just going to become another foregone opportunity.


Comments: