Sunday, November 28, 2004

The Sunday Reveal

This weekend I'll go ahead and reveal a couple of the posts this week, one lie and one truth. Recently there have been a few more lies because my life is currently boring.

Litter Bugs is a lie, well, technically a white lie. There was a litter bug running around the parking lot who threw a white styrofoam cup into the bushes. I'm not sure why he did this. What pisses me off is that it creates extra work for people who are working their asses off already. I don't like it when people treat janitors, gardeners, house cleaners, etc like scum. The gardeners job at this apartment complex isn't to pick up our shit. We have dumpsters to put our trash in. However, I didn't say anything to the guy when I walked over to pick up the trash he threw into the bushes. Instead I just stared him down when he walked by me.

Finding MILFS was a true post. There were actually two days that I got to play with my nephew and niece in the mall play zone. People often say that getting a puppy to take on walks or to the park is the best way to attract girls. This is wrong, it might be a good way, but I think that the best way is a little child. Girls seemed to love seeing a guy playing with two little kids. When you're playing with your little ones it isn't long before the other kids want to join. Soon you're playing with a group of kids and the mothers love you too.

The second day was even better because it was a weekday during the day. A lot of the women with children seemed to be nannies. Nannies are a good group too.


Comments: